Monday, December 26, 2011

This Morning

Is there a favorite post you miss and cannot find? Now, there is a search bar on the right of the posts. I tried it and it seems to work fairly well.
Kenna and I were playing with Legos this morning. Tiny bricks in plastic bags were ( and still are ) spread all over the floor. I'm glad we have the time for Legos because we are on winter break and there is no school.
Kenna is building a medieval marketplace. The horse and carriage seem to clop along as if they are real. My lighthouse opens a wall to reveal the rooms inside, but the "light" of lighthouse is falling apart, or at least, the bricks attached to it are.
Kenna and I felt slightly sick this morning. We drank warm milk and honey while reading Tintin comic books. (Read this post for recommendations.) But now I am going running. Goodbye.

No comments: