Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back-To-School News

For many of us, it is the start of a new school or a new grade. My own little sister, Kenna, has just experienced Berkeley Arts Magnet for the first time. I have been going there for three years. Obviously, then, this is my fourth. This has been my first day* with Ms. Govil, a teacher for whom this will be the third year of BAM (Berkeley Arts Magnet) for. Though it might seem strange, I am a (new) fourth grader.
The classroom placement does not quite agree with Elina, my best friend, or myself. We were placed in separate classrooms. I'd previously figured out the statistics of being in the same class as her. (Fifty-fifty chance for a million dollars--right?) Sadly, though, Elina got Ms. Lee, the other fourth grade teacher. Ms. Govil is nice, though. Homework on the very first day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




*From when that word was written.
P. S. Elina, do you think I could put this in a back-to-school magazine and have it fit in well?
P.S.S. I do not exaggerate.

3 comments:

Nibor said...

Keep us posted on the fourth-grade progress!

Corinne said...

Nory,
Have a wonderful year in 4th grade and keep us posted on your activities.
Love you,
Mom-Mom

mom-mom said...

Nory,
That is MY comment signed Mom-Mom (not Corinne's) I don't know how her name got on my comment!
Love,
Mom-Mom