Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Two Best Friends At School

My two best friends at school are named Sara and Elina. I like to play with them at recess. We play fun games. We play such fun games, I don't like when the bell rings! I used to not like Sara becuase of her class. But now I do! This way I always look forward to recess on a school day. I also like sitting next to Elina at lunch. For a reason I can't sit next to Sara at lunch, but I can play with her and Elina at recess. We are so best friends.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Nice blog Nory!

Katie said...

Bet you are the first kid on your block to have a blog. Have a blast, Nory Blossom.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nory,

We are so happy that you are enjoying school. We miss you!

Corinne, Jesse, Lora and Andy

mom-mom said...

Wow Nory! That's great!I want more blogs so I can know what's going on with you at school.
What kinds of games do you play at recess? And what are you doing in Science?
Love you and miss you!
Mom-Mom

Jo said...

I enjoyed reading about your school. Yes, sometimes recess is the best part. How about the classroom? I hope to read about that in the future, too.
You write beautifully, and it is a pleasure to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Great writing Nory! And great typing too. Keep up the fabulous work!

FastEddie said...

Hey Nory--I just got shown your blog by Kathy/Katie. Very niiiiiiiice, high five! You could be one of the youngest bloggers in the history of blogging. Keep it up.

John Packel said...

That Nory's a blogger, I see
She blogs even better than me
She blogs day and night
Always gets it right
With this everyone must agree

"Great work" said I on first view
It was then that I certainly knew
That Nory's a trooper
Her blog is just SUPER
I wish I could write a blog too

Grrrrrrrrreat work, Pumpkin

Love, Pop-Pop