Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday and Tuesday News (March 31 and April 1)

On Monday, Kenna, Robin and I went to Shelley's work in San Francisco. First we visited the building she works
in. We met some people. Shelley let me have a little photo book and then she let us pick treats. Shelley let us
have two treats each: one from a bowl and the other from a store. I picked a chocolate chip cookie when it was
time for us to pick treats from the store. After that, Robin, Kenna and I went to Whole Foods to buy lunch.
Then we went to the park. We ate lunch there and I went down two of the three slides that were there. I also climbed up a big pole. Then we went home.

On Tuesday, Kenna and I were playing a game with our baby dolls and stuffed animals. One of their names was
pronounced Ray-uh-nee.* All of them (except one called Sea Otter, he was too young) were having a fight. A
baby doll called Sylvia gave Ray-uh- nee a smack... and Ray-uh-nee fell of the bed! We were all on a bed... until
this happened. Kenna wanted me to name this story "Ray-uh-nee off the bed".

*I don't know how to spell her name, so I'm spelling it the way it's pronounced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the story. I needed something to read! I am glad you chose a chocolate chip cookie. Chocolate is the best!


Mr. Sugerman