Thursday, July 7, 2011

Plays and Puzzles

I have an urge to write a play. After all, my summer camp I am currently attending involves plays. We're performing tomorrow, and I'm excited!

In other news, Blogger has a new look. If you create a blog, you already have one, or you have administrator privileges on one, you can see it. It may take me a little while to get used to it, though.

I've been thinking of riddles I've read. If you have one for the blog readers, please post it in a comment. Here's one of the ones I liked:

Henry lives in a very traditional village, but he married two women, and no one complained. Neither died or had a horrible accident happen to them. How can this be?

Try to solve it, and please don't put the answer in a comment.

By the way, the answer to the bacteria one is:

12:59.



No comments: