Friday, February 11, 2011

New News

I know, I know. It's been a while since I've posted anything. So I just want to draw your attention to the new look of my blog. I just changed it because I was bored of the regular look. It's a possibility that I will change this blog up regularly. Also, I will add some more new stuff and take advantage of Blogger's awesome features.
I just came from an overnight camping trip. I slept in a cabin with 6 other females, and they were very nice and funny, too. I advise that you bring gloves on a trip like this, because I think my hands were the coldest part.
If you have a blog, add new features! Then challenge your faithful readers to find them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a neat graphic, Nory. I like how the whole ribbon effect shows before words appear.

Elva